Two words sum up why the Great Lakes Boat Building School is a success. Vision and Generosity.
The vision of the school’s founders, carried on by the Program Advisory
Board, instructors, and staff under the guidance of a Board of Directors
has launched hundreds into fulfilling careers in the marine industry.
The generosity of the school’s supporters has made it possible to offer quality hands-on training and instruction, preparing students for work in a wide range of marine industries.
Vision + Generosity = Launch of fulfilling careers in the marine industry
The Program Advisory Board has invested many hours in exploring
what new programs GLBBS should offer as the marine industry
continues to evolve. The school is committed to increasing enrollment
so that more students can be launched into fulfilling careers.
Launching More Careers – The Plan
Launching More Careers – The Money
The school is under serious consideration by the Economic Development Administration (EDA) to be awarded a construction grant which will pay for 80% of the costs of construction.
To receive that 80% the school must raise the remaining 20% which is $686,600.
How Will The School Raise The Funds?
The same way the school started – with vision and generosity!
We invite you to join us in launching more careers!
Thank you for your support!
You make all the difference! See you at the groundbreaking in Spring 2022!